SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS 2014-2015
Emergency Management Plan Parent Flyer
Middle School Athletics
High School Athletics
E-Funds is the Gunnison Watershed School District electronic online system for collecting tuition.
A few of the advantages to paying online are:
- You can use your credit card or checking account.
- After initial setup, it takes less time to use than writing a check.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
- You may pay any amount you choose.
- You may set up automatic recurring payments.
- The E-Funds for Schools web site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
You will need your Family Account Number (Family I.D.) to pay tuition online. Please contact Pam Neary at 641-7704 for your Family I.D.
Online payments made before 6:30 a.m. are posted the same business day unless it is a bank holiday.
* Click here
to pay online. Please note that a transaction convenience fee of $2.45 applies to all debit or credit card payments. There is no charge for making an online payment from a checking account. However, there will be a Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) charge if the payment is not honored by the bank.