Ensure all students are successful
All members of our learning community will work collaboratively and have the courage, competence, and commitment to take ownership of their development, face challenges and find solutions.
Learning community includes students, staff, parents and community members. Together our work will focus on creating a balance between intellectual, physical, social and emotional development with the goal that every student will be college and career ready.
Core Beliefs: We believe in shared responsibility for success in which:
- All individuals are valuable and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Every individual can learn and should be challenged.
- Grit, curiosity, perseverance, integrity and purpose are critical for success.
- A quality education promotes life-time opportunity.
- Success looks different for every individual.
- Students must be prepared for post-secondary options with essential foundational knowledge and skills including creativity, critical thinking, communication, collaboration and citizenship.
- We must be relentlessly innovative to expand learning opportunities.
- A safe, supportive and healthy environment is critical for learning.
- Collaboration promotes positive relationships and shared leadership.
- Effective feedback leads to continuous improvement.
- Achievement hinges on staff effectiveness and student ownership.
- We must be fiscally responsible and create sustainable systems.
- Efficient and effective operations support student success.
- On going communication and collaboration with students, staff, parents and community is essential to our mission.