Ways to Pay

Ways to Pay for school meals:

- Meal accounts must be pre-funded. Cash is not accepted.

- Prefund student meal accounts on www.mypaymentsplus.com.
Staff- contact [email protected] if you need help setting up your account. 

- Meal Accounts may also be pre-funded with a check made out to "Gunnison Watershed School District Nutrition Services".  Include student's name and 6-digit ID number. Bring check to school or district main office.

  • Meals Account: Each student and staff member has a school meals account, which is accessed at the point of sale with a unique 4-digit pin number.
  • Students and staff can make purchases from their meals account.

  • Please be sure to keep a positive balance in these accounts.